SLAVIK Management is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for a FULL-TIME SERVICE TECHNICIAN. This position has a 40 hour work week, and salary is commensurate with experience. The candidate should be experienced, dependable, and hard working.
The Service Technician maintains the interior and exterior of the Community and assists with minor repairs such as electrical, plumbing, concrete masonry, roofing, painting and carpentry. Exterior maintenance includes grounds, signage, outdoor furniture, pool upkeep, litter removal, and snow/ice removal.
• Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and household appliance repair-
• Prefer a minimum of one year residential property management experience
• Good interpersonal/communication skills/trustworthiness, ability to communicate well with co-workers and residents
• Availability to participate in snow and ice removal (which may include holidays and weekends)
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Can-do attitude, ability to work in a team environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Vocational or trade apprenticeship or training
• EPA certification
• One year residential service technician experience
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems, certification(s) a plus
For consideration, please submit a resume with salary requirements. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT owns and manages apartment communities throughout Southeast Michigan and offers opportunities for growth and advancement for talented people who desire more than just a job. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
64 Village Circle Drive
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
3615 GreenBrier Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
1521 Pine Valley Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
416 Timberlea Drive
Rochester Hills, MI 48309