- The information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect:
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address);
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect:
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or requests.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with Elastic Email, for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Slavik Management or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Slavik Management who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are at least as strict as ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to re-input (or opt-out) again.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
Automatically Collected Information:
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
Any personal information collected by or through our Websites will be used only for the purpose it was provided and as described in this Privacy Notice. Once personal information is no longer necessary, we will destroy the personal information in accordance with its record retention and destruction policy.
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), such as California, Canada, and the European Economic Area (under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), provide individuals with certain rights regarding personal information. To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us at [contact information]. As examples, GDPR provides European residents with the following individual rights.
Being informed about your personal information. You may have the right to understand what personal information we collect about you as well as how we use and share that personal information. This Privacy Notice provides you with this information.
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the personal information we maintain about you.
- Amending or revising the personal information we maintain about you.
- Having the personal information we keep about you erased (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- Objecting to the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
- Restricting our use of the personal information we maintain about you.
- Transferring the personal information we maintain about you to another entity.
- Objecting to our use of the personal information we maintain about you.
- Objecting to automated decision making or profiling. We do not make automated decisions about you and do not profile individuals who visit our Websites.
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental agency.
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
Your Disclosures In Blogs And Other Social Media:
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Service or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Service or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Protection for Children:
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk and should review their privacy notices prior to sharing information.
Communications with Slavik Management:
By using the Service, you expressly consent to receive in-product communications from us (including, without limitation, push notifications on the App).
Any phone calls and/or text messages delivered to your phone or device may cause you to incur extra data, text messaging, or other charges from your wireless carrier. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. You are solely responsible for any carrier charges incurred as a result of phone and/or text communications from Slavik Management.
No Rights of Third Parties:
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at:
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 248.203.0011
By Mail: 800 West Long Lake Road, Suite 210, Bingham Farms, MI 48025