SLAVIK Management is currently seeking a PART-TIME Leasing Consultant to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The qualified applicant must be friendly with a sales background, with the ability to close. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of federal, state and local fair housing laws, and computer skills are required. Please email a resume with salary requirements. EEO
SLAVIK Management is currently seeking a FULL-TIME Leasing Consultant to work (Saturdays included). The qualified applicant must be friendly with a sales background, with the ability to close. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of federal, state and local fair housing laws, and computer skills are required. Please email a resume with salary requirements. EEO
SLAVIK Management is looking for a Full-Time Regional Property Supervisor. This position will have you responsible for the operational, financial and managerial performance of multi-family properties within multi territories. The ideal candidate is organized, has exceptional customer service skills, and is comfortable with creating and reviewing analytical reports. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximize the returns from that asset in accordance with company’s mission, vision and directive.
- Supervises Residential Managers
- Conducts formal site inspections of building interior and exterior making recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements
- Oversee marketing and outreach programs of each property to ensure overall occupancy rates and delinquency percentage goals for each property are achieved.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisors and Residential Managers to ensure projects are scheduled according to priority and that purchase orders are generated per company policy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at an onsite and supervisory levels
- Valid Driver’s License
- Real Estate License.
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities.
- Knowledgeable of- and comply with Slavik Management, Federal, State, and Local regulations, including EEO and Fair Housing, regarding multi-unit housing and prepare all required forms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Obtain CPM (within 18 months)
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and ability to learn various other software.
- Knowledge of property management software, infor AMSI is highly desirable
- Must be able to travel 50-80% of the time to assigned properties
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, safety rules and other related documents
LOCATIONS HIRING FOR THIS POSITIONCorporate Office
SLAVIK Management is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for a FULL-TIME SERVICE TECHNICIAN. This position has a 40 hour work week, and salary is commensurate with experience. The candidate should be experienced, dependable, and hard working.The Service Technician maintains the interior and exterior of the Community and assists with minor repairs such as electrical, plumbing, concrete masonry, roofing, painting and carpentry. Exterior maintenance includes grounds, signage, outdoor furniture, pool upkeep, litter removal, and snow/ice removal. • Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and household appliance repair- • Prefer a minimum of one year residential property management experience • Good interpersonal/communication skills/trustworthiness, ability to communicate well with co-workers and residents • Availability to participate in snow and ice removal (which may include holidays and weekends) • Good mechanical aptitude • Can-do attitude, ability to work in a team environment PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • High school diploma or equivalent • Vocational or trade apprenticeship or training • EPA certification • One year residential service technician experience • Working knowledge of HVAC systems, certification(s) a plus For consideration, please submit a resume with salary requirements. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT owns and manages apartment communities throughout Southeast Michigan and offers opportunities for growth and advancement for talented people who desire more than just a job. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SLAVIK Management, a premier property management company, is seeking a Residential Manager. The qualified applicant must be friendly with a sales background and have previous experience as a manager. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of federal, state and local fair housing laws, and computer skills are required.
- Skilled in marketing and leasing of apartment homes to insure occupancy is maintained
- Ability to achieve 98% or better in rental collections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in AMSI E-site or another comparable software a plus
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws and EEO
- Skilled in oversight of capital improvement projects
- Ability to train, develop and manage employees
- Previous managerial experience in property management
- Real Estate License
- Fair Housing Training